Being matchy matchy might be working and flattering to the eyes way back when. Yes, we are talking about wearing all yellow, all blue, all green, and any other colors all together. I remember the moment when I was in all green from head to toe and wish that moment never had happened. I looked like a walking "envy" or celery (Good thing I didn't have green hair!). Worse scenario, back then I was in my adolescence. Horrifying... So now I'm hoping this kind of situation stick with me and no more victims of the unpleasant matchy matchy look.
Although the examples below seem harmless, in real world the opposite could possibly happen.
Only by rotating colors from one look to another could bring absolute justice and give fresh, young, modern feeling to the style. Now let the Spring/Summer magic begins... Voilà!
6. Karen Millen Statement Frill Dress £180.00
1. Alice+Olivia Belted Silk Wrap Dress US$259.00
2. Kenneth Jay Lane Peacock Feather Swarovski Crystal Earrings US$246.00
2. Lucifer Vir Honestus Rose Cut Diamond Ring US$14,300.00
3. Sondra Roberts 'Rose' Satin Box Clutch US$98.00
4. Fuchsia Suede Platform Peep Toe Pump US$15.99
1. Kate Spade New York Round Earrings US$55.00
2. Emerald Ring with Round Diamonds in Platinum US$16,209.00
3. Fantasy Hardcase Clutch Bag £35.00
4. Versace Leather Platform Sandals US$397.50
5. Lela Rose Wrap-effect Silk and Tulle Dress US$1,495.00
Need more inspiration about "The Magic of Colors" look? Contact us here