If you want to try the tie style like AnnaLynne McCord, here are some styles that go along with mens ties.
|At People's Choice Awards 2011 Press Conference (Photos by Bauer Griffin)|
|At "The Legend of Hallowdega" Screening ( Photo by Bauer Griffin)|
- Choose carefully between wide and narrow necktie.
- Wear high heels. This one is the style secret to keep the femininity alive.
- Wear skinny trousers or flare pants.
- For casual look, wear jeans.
- Accessorize with belt if needed. Belt color can be matched up with trousers for a clean look (this will elongate the body), shoes, and the tie itself (work best on tall/slim figure)
- Sparks the look with tie bar, tie clip, or pins.
- Tone down the jewelry.
- Put on flat sandals.
- Let the tie ends way down the waist line.