Samantha Cameron, Sienna Miller and Victoria Beckham are among those donating items from their personal wardrobes to help raise money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign. Fashion fans will be able to buy a selection of one-off pieces from eBay, in a new intiative called Celebrity Boutique.
|The winning bidder will also receive a hand-written note from Victoria about where she wore the dress.|
Beckham will donate a piece from her own label, which she wore to a family dinner at Claridge's after her first in-store presentation at Selfridges, while Cameron will give away the M&S polka dot dress she wore to the Conservative Party Conference in October 2009. Other high profile names to open their closets include Jemima Khan, Stella McCartney, Meryl Streep, Elizabeth Hurley, Milla Jovovich, and Gwen Stefani.
2. Sienna Miller Twenty8twelve Cream “Dern” playsuit.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker Burberry Prorsum Resort 2011 leather jacket.
4. Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B. leopard-print belted jacket.
5. Samantha Cameron Marks & Spencer gray and white polka dot dress.
6. Sarah Jessica Parker Burberry Prorsum Sleeveless silk and lace dress.
2. Elle MacPherson Karl Lagerfeld Black PVC trousers.
3. Donna Air Nanette Lepore ‘Scandal’ metallic sequin mini.
4. Dannii Minogue Issa Black and white patterned silk jersey dress.
5. Danielle Lineker Temperley London Black silk smock dress.
6. Nigella Lawson Bomshell Pinup Black linen dress.
To be in with a chance of buying one of these dresses please see the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign's website at http://www.royalmarsden.org/boutique/ from October 21 - October 31.